The God-Human Communication
ارتباط خدا و انسان
We can differently approach the relation between the God and human to classify it. Please read the following algorithm:
The first approach answers to these questions:
1. How does human relate to the God?
2. How does the God relate to human?
The second approach divides the relation to 2 categories:
A) Linguistic relation: to describe the following speeches:
1) The God`s speech (word) to mankind: it contains all divine scriptures and divine-authenticated speeches (validated traditions received from the last prophet and its Ahl al-Baith).
2) Human `s talking the God; through calling, praying, intoning, or through admission and affirmation.
B) Non-linguistic relation: to explain the following communications:
1) When the God communicates with mankind: a) Overall God`s guidance: fate, heaven and hell, liberty, b) The God`s signs in the existential world; named in the Quran as; ayat al-Allah, c) Revelation; as what happened for Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (P.B.U.H).
2) When human communicates with the God via its behaviors which represents obedience from the God
The third approach provides 2 classifications:
A) Reasonable experiences: 1) Existentialistic: to explain human creation and resurrection. 2) Moral: to explain that human can and should represents the God`s descriptions.
B) Empirical experiences; both "a" and "b" in the second approach
The above note is applicable in different disciplines: Philosophy, Communication, Theology, Islamic theology, Islamic philosophy, Hermeneutic, Scripture Interpretation, Quran Interpretation, Semiotic, Semantic, Linguistic, Biblical Studies.